Saturday, April 15, 2006

My First Post

Okay, I now have a blog. I guess if everyone else in the universe can contribute to the information glut, then why should I not also?

A bit about myself: currently I am unemployed after 16+ years working at one of the largest used bookstores specializing in relgious and theological books until the owner decided to close it down and concentrate on other divisions of his company. I thought I had found my niche in life and had planned on remaining there until I retired since it expressed my passions: books, computers and serving others. Now I am rexamining life and trying to decide what God would have me do now. I suggested to my wife that perhaps I am to be a Christian missionary to Star Trek conventions but it might be hard supporting my family in this way! Thus, this blog.

Well, I have to go save the environment for now--recycle all the old cardboard boxes we have laying around. Reasonable steps to take care of the world God has appointed us stewards over--but that is for another post someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home